Sunday, January 23, 2011

God with us

I have often longed to feel the touch of God in a tangible way.  An embrace or a heavenly forehead stroke to move the hair out of my eyes.  I have found this, in my sisters in Christ.  Just when I am starved for Heavenly Affection, a sister offers me a hug that is so strong I hate to break it; the loving song of one who touches my heart with just the right words; a shared coffee and shared testimony, so close and different, and both so heartbreaking; words of wisdom that bring healing to my heart.  The sister who let's me hold her baby for a whole hour, even though he's such a fresh miracle.  And sisters who share their immense struggles and yet, are there to comfort me in my own.  And that's just those who I see on Sundays!!  There are those sister's whose blogs I read that so hauntingly speak God's love to me.  I can't help but see and feel that He loves us.  He loves me.  It's crazy.

I am still completely wrecked from church today.  And it's almost 7pm!!!  He loves us!! Oh, how He loves us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog; my thoughts. And I know that my thoughts are not His thoughts, my ways are not His ways. But, occasionally, I hear from Him : )